>

True Sarawak Ghost Stories

Ghost Story from the Land of the Head Hunters

My Old House At Tang Lim Garden

Published by Borneo under , , on 12:16 PM


I had some creepy experience when I was growing up in my old house at Tang Lim Garden.

I was told that my old house was a hot spot and at times me and my mom can sense something passing through. They were like "shadow people" moving fast at the corner of your eyes and some are mischievous that disturbs you at night like crawling up the grills outside noisily and then half way will fall loudly and then would climb again repeatedly or would "timpak" you when you are sleeping.

Many events and nasty stuff happened there. We were taught on how to protect ourselves and how to "pagar rumah". Funny thing is at the moment of the event u r not scared. Seems like it just wanted to show it presence and not to scare.

Now nobody lives in that house and when I passed by it nowadays I can sense evil in the house and not the cool spirits that were there. I won’t recommend anyone to visit there now. Those “Lemah semangat” people may get hysteria. How many times you cleanse it, its still there. Like I said, it’s a hotspot or maybe it’s their portal for the 4th dimension...Allah Hu Alam.

Contributed by Adrian


6 comments:

Seal said... @ April 22, 2009 at 4:41 PM

hotspot...>.< house i live now also have a hotspot...middle stairway from level 2 to level 3...every morning all floor is cold but only tat spot feel warmer,but i don't feel n see anything "nasty" yet...

Anonymous said... @ April 28, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Seal.
go to buy the salt lamp at boulevard..
switch on everyday..day to nite time..
dont let the stair case light off..just switch on it ok~

Unknown said... @ February 23, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Hi there Adrian,
If possible please contact me at norsabre@gmail.com....my parents bought a hse in the grand park area behind Telan Usan hotel at the seahorse roundabout...if I am right your tang lim hse is close to the area...I see many similarities in your experience though my encounters are more sinister and even the whole lane have many stories....we are living abroad now and life feels more calm and positive...all the while in Miri...I had felt as if life was hopeless...many cleansings and talismans have short term effect...I can write a book about that house...greatly appreciate it if you can write to me.....thanks

Adrian Johari said... @ May 22, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I just visited this site today...Wow! since a while I wrote that back at http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12497&start=1088 I'm suprised to see comments that i was un-aware of...so know i'm leaving my email if anyone wish to find out more adrian_johari@yahoo.com.sg

Unknown said... @ July 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Wow , i never new there were such things as ghostly hot spots . Either way i always carry my special Kechara Protection Chakra with me everywhere I go.

Anonymous said... @ April 18, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Is it possible they had a portal in the house where evil permeate and come out from hot spot?

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The information contained in this website (including visitor’s comments) is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sarawakghoststory.blogspot.com and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sarawakghoststory.blogspot.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.